You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions » DS2 Screenshot Analysis
Bottom
Topic Subject:DS2 Screenshot Analysis
David
HG Alumnus
posted 04-13-04 06:10 PM EDT (US)         
Maybe "analysis" is a bit of a big word, but discussion if nothing less.

One thing I've noticed about the enemies - apart from them looking really nice that is - is that it seems to be the same type of enemies on the first shot as is being killed on the second shot. I say this mainly because of the shield, since much of the second shot is covered by that magical attack.

Another similarity between the shots is of course that it is the same party. Some guy who looks like an elf, and seems to be focusing on melee. The female human seems like a magician, and it's very possible it's the same, lightning based, spell being used in both screenshots.

Then there is that strange, green-skinned melee character. The build of the body looks a bit female, but it may just be a skinnier race.

AuthorReplies:
Berend
Dungeoneerer
posted 04-16-04 06:29 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
About that "strange, green-skinned melee character".
Is it me, or is it a bit smaller than the others? (especially if we look at picture 2)
For some reason, whenever i see a "strange, green-skinned character" in games like these, i tend to assume it's a hybrid (like HalfGoblin HalfHuman).
David
HG Alumnus
posted 04-16-04 10:54 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Well, it's definitly smaller than the male melee, which is what made me draw the conclusion it could be female. The robes the female magician wears are also a more saggy piece of clothing than what our green friend wears, which could make her too look larger.

Half-Goblin...that's an idea.

Dark_Dima
Dungeoneerer
posted 04-16-04 09:21 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
SO whats your point? Got a QUESTION?

╚╗₪ Đark Ξ Đima ₪╔╝
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames