You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions » Totally outdated graphic?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Totally outdated graphic?
HexHammer
Banned
posted 12-17-04 11:27 PM EDT (US)         
I have looked at all the screenshots of DS II, and it seems it loseing heavily on the graphic already, compared to most other adventure games like: Lineage 2, Guild Wars, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, EverQuest II ....etc ..etc..

Not only does the caracters seem very boxy and unpolised, but the magicfx's seems crude and primitive.

I think the developers should take least another year to polish the graphic, else the'll send a senior citizen on the ztreet!

AuthorReplies:
HexHammer
Banned
posted 12-22-04 08:13 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Damnit!! ..i'm getting soooo crowdet in here! ..*sigh*
David
HG Alumnus
posted 12-24-04 07:25 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Well, obviously it ain't going to have the same graphics as those games, all of which are in different genres. If you want something to compare to, perhaps Neverwinter Nights 2, also scheduled for a 2005 release I believe, would be more proper. Not sure if any screenshots for that has been released yet though.
HexHammer
Banned
posted 01-19-05 11:45 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Don't think it's improber to compare it to Half-Life 2 engine or any other 3D shooter for that matter. When I first saw the trailer 2 years ago it sure did look good for its time, but quickly dwindlet in quality as the rest of the 3D world got better.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames