You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies, Sticky
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions » No Warez, NoCD-Cracks, CD-Keys / CD-Key Generators, or trainers
Bottom
Topic Subject:No Warez, NoCD-Cracks, CD-Keys / CD-Key Generators, or trainers
David
HG Alumnus
posted 09-04-05 03:45 AM EDT (US)         

Quoted from the Code of Conduct that you agreed to when you signed up:

"Piracy" is the illegal copying and/or distribution of copyrighted content including, but not limited to, games, software, music, movies, pictures, ROMs, abandon-ware, and leaked software. "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology; "Trainers" are programs that enable a player to gain an unfair advantage in a game; a "Key" is a combination of numbers and letters that is required for software installation and sometimes used to validate users for online play; and "Key-Generators" are programs that generate valid Keys.

You may not encourage, discuss, link to, or post in support of activities, methods, and/or techniques involving piracy, cracks, multiplayer trainers, keys, and key-generators. In addition, the following are grounds for moderator action on your post and/or account:

* Seeking help to create cracks, trainers, and key-generators
* Seeking missing files that are supplied with installation CD(s)
* Admitting to possess pirated materials, cracks, trainers, and key-generators
* Admitting to distribute pirated materials, cracks, trainers, keys, and key-generators
* Admitting to the use of cracks, trainers, and key-generators

Violation of this rule will result in the permanent banning of your account(s). Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our forum moderators.

AuthorReplies:
ballinkid21
Dungeoneerer
posted 01-27-07 00:07 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
hey i lost my disk 1 to the game and i have the CD Key do u think i could like just download the whole game without disk 1 and then just put the cd key in after?
Severith
Dungeoneerer
posted 06-11-07 06:52 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Not like that had any relevance to the topic, but I doubt you can download that from anywhere. Besides, I'd say it was considered illegal anyway.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames