You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions » new to rpg
Bottom
Topic Subject:new to rpg
eigs
Dungeoneerer
posted 12-26-06 01:17 AM EDT (US)         
after years of rts and racing etc i thought i would have a go at rpg. i can't even get past level 1, even the walkthru says "break the bracken shell", heck i have tried everything - how am i supposed to do that. sorry if this is such a stupid newbie question.
AuthorReplies:
Cobra the Mediocre
Dungeoneerer
(id: The_Cobra_81)
posted 12-26-06 08:14 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Hey, don't worry about asking stupid questions. That's how you learn things, and we never turn down people that ask for help.

The bracken shell is a bit like a monster that doesn't attack. You'll need click and hold the right mouse button when you click on the shell until the shell dies. Unlike barrels and other breakables, the shell won't die after one swing of your weapon or one cast of your spell.

If you're still having trouble let us know.

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
eigs
Dungeoneerer
posted 12-28-06 10:10 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Thanks but I still cant find this moster - assume its at the far east but i dont know what it looks like and so what to attack - maybe these things are too subtle for me but this bracken shell remains a mystery
Heavypunk
Dungeoneerer
posted 12-29-06 04:28 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
What is "this monster" you talk about?

The bracken shell is like Cobra said, a big sorta red thing, it isn't a monster as such, more like an obstacle - oh and don't think that this the shell of some bigger creature/monster, it's just a place where bracken (those weird tree figurines) spawn from, so what you should do is what cobra suggested then walk through where this obstacle was.

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames