You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions » having problem
Bottom
Topic Subject:having problem
blackrock
Dungeoneerer
posted 12-27-06 06:35 AM EDT (US)         
hi my name is jim and i play dungeon siege 2 but i have a problem i am at the first level. at act 3 and defeat the magician at the last mission but i can't win him.do yoy have idea to tell me
AuthorReplies:
QuickDraw
Dungeoneerer
posted 12-29-06 05:29 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
Do you mean the Archmage? If so, that boss fight can be quite tricky.

There are a few tricks though that can be very useful. Firstly, whenever he activates an obelisk attack the obelisk. When you "destroy" the obelisk and turn it good again, it won't fire out any missiles of instant death (as I call them). And if you do that quickly enough, it also stops the Archmage's crystal shields from going up.

Also, if the Archmage is slowed down his attempts to activate obelisks and raise his shields can often be interrupted completely. Try Static Bolt from your combat mage or Encase from your nature mage. It doesn't always interrupt him, but I've found it works quite well (I've taken him down with a solo combat mage only using Static Bolt, and he managed to interrupt all but one of the Archmage's attempts to activate an obelisk).

From cradle to coffin... Shall my wickedness... Be your passion
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames