You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions » transmute
Bottom
Topic Subject:transmute
micah7488
Dungeoneerer
posted 01-17-07 10:40 AM EDT (US)         
where is it on the spells because ive been looking for it and i cant seem to find it? and i know its under nature spells. but is it only for a certain class or all classes?
AuthorReplies:
Hassat Hunter
Dungeoneerer
posted 01-17-07 10:51 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
It's a lvl 3 NM-spell...

All classes can use it if they have the needed NM-levels

But IMHO I would not use it and instead teleport to town and sell all your goods there (no NM-level needed at all); if not only because it is easier to see what you have (stat-wise) than when it is still on the ground...

Cobra the Mediocre
Dungeoneerer
(id: The_Cobra_81)
posted 01-17-07 03:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Bearing in mind, when you get to a certain level, there will be almost no weapon or armor worth your while to pick up. At some point, the only things worth picking up are the Uniques (purple) and the Sets (yellow). I just have my mages transmute everything by that point.

Before that, you'll definitely have more success teleporting back and selling your stuff, especially if you don't have any Nature Mages.

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
Hassat Hunter
Dungeoneerer
posted 01-17-07 05:04 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
True for Vanilla DS2

For DS2X less (Rapid Attack Drop FTW! Not seen it yet on rares or higher though )

QuickDraw
Dungeoneerer
posted 01-19-07 10:17 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
If you do use Transmute, make sure that it's the nature mage in your party that casts it. The amount of gold you get from a transmutation depends on the caster's nature magic level compared to the level of the items that you're transmuting, so transmuting with a low nature magic skill will get you less gold than the item is worth.

From cradle to coffin... Shall my wickedness... Be your passion
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames