You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: General Discussions » What the heck?
Bottom
Topic Subject:What the heck?
Happy Jack
Dungeoneerer
posted 03-29-07 02:37 AM EDT (US)         
Ugh, I started playing DSII again, I stopped playing it awhile ago (I got it when it came out, but never beat it) and now I recently got the expansion, and started a new character. (an elf sharpshooter, I am something like level 39 right now)

Every time I find a golden chest or kill a boss, the best I get is a rare item that is worse then what I have. On occasion, when I do get a secret item or unique item, its for a mage class. In the event I do get a item for my class, its something 10 freaking levels below me. What the heck? Is anyone else have this problem?

AuthorReplies:
QuickDraw
Dungeoneerer
posted 03-29-07 05:19 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
Og yeah... A lot of the drops from the gold chests tend to be crappy. But on the plus side, they sell for a reasonable amount (helping you save for some good equipment). However, you can sometimes find some really good rare drops when you beat that ??? guy up, if you're lucky

From cradle to coffin... Shall my wickedness... Be your passion
Cobra the Mediocre
Dungeoneerer
(id: The_Cobra_81)
posted 03-29-07 12:38 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
Also, it never hurts to be on the lookout for equipment with enchantments that increase your chances of finding magic items. I think there's chants that will help you in this area as well.

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames