You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Plain of Tears
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » The Plain of Tears » transfer skilled character to another game
Bottom
Topic Subject:transfer skilled character to another game
quatrina
Dungeoneerer
posted 10-07-06 11:39 AM EDT (US)         
i wonder how to make my 60 level anna start in another
world. i mean the one i'm in is boring.
AuthorReplies:
Cobra the Mediocre
Dungeoneerer
(id: The_Cobra_81)
posted 10-07-06 06:11 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I'm unsure what you're asking.

If you're still in Mercenary difficulty (and wow, that's impressive at level 60), you can restart on the harder difficulty Veteran while keeping your old party by clicking "Single Player" in the main menu, selecting your party out of those available, then hitting next, then selecting the Veteran difficulty (should be the middle of three choices).

If you're wondering about a completely different map, sorry, there's only one (and a smaller one is added with the expansion pack Broken World). You can replay in Veteran and Elite, but it will be the same map.

There's always a possibility someone will create a new map to play on, but I haven't heard of anyone doing that yet.

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
Sharkull
Dungeoneerer
posted 10-11-06 01:02 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
There are a couple small maps out, but nothing really large. Herena Forge has most of the maps I know about... (as links or hosted downloads).

“Truth is hard to sell; it gives no sense of purpose. It is simply truth.” (Terry Goodkind)

http://www.siegetheday.org/

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames