You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Plain of Tears
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » The Plain of Tears » Last boss Act 1 not spawning
Bottom
Topic Subject:Last boss Act 1 not spawning
Evanion
Dungeoneerer
posted 03-23-07 00:29 AM EDT (US)         
the snake boss that is supose to spawn in the couryard outside Xerias Temple at the end of act 1 haven't spawned... the cinematic played and i get a quest update telling me to locate the soul shard.....been looking all over the temple and fort whitout finding it. so right now im stuck ...should i find the shard first and then kill the boss or is it the other way around? ....if i should kill the boss then iv got a bugg and have no idea on how to move on. Anyone know what to do?
AuthorReplies:
QuickDraw
Dungeoneerer
posted 03-23-07 12:36 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
The boss, and the shard are out in the temple courtyard.

After you have placed the bowl of flames into the statue's hands and the cinematic plays, move forwards up to the large statue of Xeria. Stop just in front of the huge statue and look to your right. You should see a small passageway with a flight of stairs going down. Go down these stairs and through the door. You should come across a teleporter and two flights of stairs leading down to the left, and a door in front of you. You can ignore this door, but on the other side of it there is a room with two sanctuary doors (combat magic and nature magic) and an armor stand to loot. Take either stairwell by the teleporter, go through a few doors at the bottom, and you should find yourself looking at some more stairs that lead up into the temple courtyard. Go up these stairs and you should find yourself face to face with the boss, guarding the shard. Kill the boss (focus fire in the middle head first), destroy the shard it was guarding, and then go through the portal behind to reach Aman'lu.

From cradle to coffin... Shall my wickedness... Be your passion
Cobra the Mediocre
Dungeoneerer
(id: The_Cobra_81)
posted 03-23-07 02:35 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
I think he needs more tech support than a walkthrough.

I've heard of the dragon in Act II not showing up, but this one is new to me. Anyone else ever heard of this?

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
Sharkull
Dungeoneerer
posted 03-23-07 10:25 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
The only thing I can think of is to try a backup save (to see if you have one prior to the movie... then try again).

“Truth is hard to sell; it gives no sense of purpose. It is simply truth.” (Terry Goodkind)

http://www.siegetheday.org/

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames