You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Plain of Tears
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » The Plain of Tears » troubles with the game????
Bottom
Topic Subject:troubles with the game????
hadesalpha
Dungeoneerer
posted 07-06-07 06:49 PM EDT (US)         
O.K. so i kill shadowjumper and the game says that i can coninue play in single player or join a multiplayer game.
and i can do any of them i don't know if i can continue the mission of the arana chapter(with who or what should i do to continue) by the way i have 1 mission unfinished the one that i should kil the saurask.
and in mutiplayer all that i do is compete in killings there is a way that i can help a friend to complete the missions or another way of playing.
i apologyse if the answer are in a F.A.Q. but my internet sucks (play in LAN) and for the bad english.
AuthorReplies:
Cobra the Mediocre
Dungeoneerer
(id: The_Cobra_81)
posted 07-07-07 06:46 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Welcome!

Okay, let's see if I can't help you out.

After you beat the Shadowjumper, the main storyline of Legends of Aranna is over, and so unless you want to go back and finish any sidequests, you have two options:

1) Start over (go out to the main menu, click "Singleplayer," then click "New Game"). Make a new character and start the singleplayer game again. Alternatively, you can download one of many siegelets, or modifications, that add new maps and items and stories.

2) Begin to play in multiplayer (go out to the main menu and click "Multiplayer," then select Internet, LAN, or Zonematch). Player versus player is generally bad, since most players simply cheat for an easy win. Instead, play with friends you know, or start your own game and kick out players that cheat. You can try PvP, but more enjoyable is running through multiplayer with friends either over Zonematch or through LAN.

Lastly, since it seems English is not your first language, let me know if you need some more explanation.

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)

[This message has been edited by Cobra the Mediocre (edited 07-07-2007 @ 06:49 PM).]

Sharkull
Dungeoneerer
posted 07-08-07 04:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Hey, don't forget about ths Disco room!
http://ds.heavengames.com/library/walkthrough/disco.html

“Truth is hard to sell; it gives no sense of purpose. It is simply truth.” (Terry Goodkind)

http://www.siegetheday.org/

hadesalpha
Dungeoneerer
posted 07-12-07 11:33 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
thx man. i will play multiplayer with my friends and i will download your mods (i guess that they are more hard)
and stay out of pvp. ^^
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames