You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Dungeon Siege II: Technical Support
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Dungeon Siege II: Technical Support » Registration key not working
Bottom
Topic Subject:Registration key not working
unklebeavis
Dungeoneerer
posted 06-09-07 05:04 PM EDT (US)         
Hey,

I just got this game and the product key included has 5 characters per grouping. The window used to iput the key only
holds 4 characters. I tried retyping the key in lower case but
not all of the characters fit. I emailed moderator David to let him know and included the key in that email.

I want to play this game, and need help.
AuthorReplies:
Sharkull
Dungeoneerer
posted 06-09-07 06:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Never heard of that one before... I think M$ is in charge of that part of the software so it might be best to call their Tech Support for the game. The phone numbers / contact information is in the game manual (page 89).

“Truth is hard to sell; it gives no sense of purpose. It is simply truth.” (Terry Goodkind)

http://www.siegetheday.org/

julestwl
Dungeoneerer
posted 06-10-07 02:30 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Just a quick thought here ....

You say the box only holds four digits. Are there four boxes along a line? If so, you need to put the sixteen digits in groups of four in each one (without the dashes). Hence why the sixteen digits are separated by a dash every four digits.

Hope this helps.
Sharkull
Dungeoneerer
posted 06-10-07 01:14 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
My key is 25 digits long (5x5) so perhaps it's an international disk with a North American CD key...? You can always try to get an exchange from the store you bought it from (if calling M$ doesn't result in an answer).

“Truth is hard to sell; it gives no sense of purpose. It is simply truth.” (Terry Goodkind)

http://www.siegetheday.org/

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames