Broken World - Features
This is the official feature list of Dungeon Siege II: Broken World.
- After the shocking betrayal at the end of Dungeon Siege II, play through Act IV to conclude this epic adventure.
- 10 additional hours of primary quest gameplay and an additional 5 hours of optional quests and levels, including two new modes of play, Mercenary and Elite.
- Over 40 new monsters and beasts with powers that will change the way you play.
- New items including all new powerful weapons and armor, as well as enchanting magic items.
- Two brand new character classes that combine the powers of magic and combat. All new spells and powers.
- New pets have been added to enhance gameplay in addition to new races for the world of Aranna – the Dwarves are now back by popular demand!
- All new powers and skills.
- New reagent recipes that will allow you to create unique and powerful items.
Besides those, there are a few more things worth mentioning!
- Lip synch! - In all the various cut scenes, characters will now be moving their lips while talking. This is a feature that many missed in Dungeon Siege II, and it is great to see it be included now.
- Skill reassignment - For a small fee, you will be able to unassign all your skill points, and reassign them however you want. Now you no longer have to feel like starting over from the beginning if you click the wrong button by mistake!
Want to read more? Check our message boards! »
Gas Powered Games™ and Dungeon Siege™ are the copyrighted property of Gas Powered Games, Corp.
Dungeon Siege Heaven Copyright © 2002-2004 HeavenGames, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Please read our Disclaimer & Privacy Statement.
Best viewed with a HTML 4.0/CSS 1.0 compliant browser