Dungeon Siege II FAQ
We hope this will answer any questions you have got that can not be answered by our Dungeon Siege II game info section. If not, feel free to ask them in the forums.
August 16th 2005. The European release seems to be around the end of August/early September.
The story will take place in the same world as Dungeon Siege, but the story will not be directly related from what we know.
The maximum eight characters of Dungeon Siege has been reduced to six. While this might seem like a step down, it's an understandable change to be able to make the characters more complex and detailed.
You will be able to bring multiple characters, up to four, into multiplayer though. The maximum amount depends on how many players there are in the game.
Yes it will still use the Siege Engine. It will be a further developed and contain heaps of new features of course, but the base will be the Dungeon Siege engine. This means we don't have to worry that the no loading and other nice features will disappear.
Yes. Since the game will use essentially the same engine we suspect that the tools used for modding, as well as developing, by GPG, Dungeon Siege II, is a further developed version of the Dungeon Siege ToolKit. Want to prepare for DSII modding? Learn how to mod DS and you'll get a headstart!
- Windows XP SP1 or newer
- PC with 1.0 Ghz equivalent or higher processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 4 GB of available hard disk space
- Quad-speed or higher CD-ROM drive
- Sound card, speakers or headphones required for audio
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Broadband internet access or LAN for online/multiplayer
- Supported Video Card
- ATI Radeon™ series 7000 or better*
- NvidiaŽ Geforce series
- IntelŽ Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915*
* - ATI Radeon™ 7000 series and the IntelŽ Extreme Graphics 82845, 82865, 82915 require 2.0 GHz equivalent or higher processor
Want to read more? Check our message boards! »
Gas Powered Games™ and Dungeon Siege™ are the copyrighted property of Gas Powered Games, Corp.
Dungeon Siege Heaven Copyright © 2002-2004 HeavenGames, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Please read our Disclaimer & Privacy Statement.
Best viewed with a HTML 4.0/CSS 1.0 compliant browser