Please login or register

Kingdom of Ehb
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Torg in Glitterdelve Mines
posted 06-12-05 08:06 AM EDT (US)   
Can't find the dude...or I might have but he won't get up...Any help for a Newbie? Thanks!
Replies:
posted 06-12-05 07:21 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Torg is still in the mines, as deep as you can go. He should be right before the exit...

The dwarves that aren't getting up are dead, I think.

Cobra the Mediocre
SteadilY working up to Average
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
(Age of Kings Heaven) (The Renegades)
posted 06-13-05 01:17 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
I believe he's behind a wall that you have to blow up using one of those tnt barrels. It's down by one of the elevators just before the exit.
posted 06-13-05 01:49 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Thanks, guys! With both your advice, I found Torg, and the way out, and am now searching for the Ice Mines...I found one on the way to Glacern, but it didn't pan out...looking around...think I'm getting the idea of how this game works...doing only archers, by the way...looked thru your cool site and foud many ideas...can't wait to pass it along in a decade or two when I finish the game, its add-ons, DS II, etc., etc., etc....thanks so much for your help!!! Love, kingspawner
posted 06-14-05 04:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
I would recommend some different character classes in your party. At least a nature mage to revive and heal, anyway, and maybe a melee tank to bear the brunt of attacks.

I'm glad you're figuring it out.

Cobra the Mediocre
posted 06-16-05 07:18 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Well, now, Cobra, you just may be right...I envisioned this mighty team of women archers soaring arrows thru the air to defeat the enemy, but alas, when assorted wounded things beat the tomatoes out of us, I decided to take your advice and add some manly men to our party...Magic later? ...
posted 06-17-05 02:51 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
If you find even your melee are having trouble, a good nature mage can whip up healing spells very well. Revive or ressurect are also invaluable if your character dies. But the spells can be tricky, so yes, you may want to keep with potions.

Cobra the Mediocre
posted 06-26-05 09:15 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Or a CM. They are only good if you level them up enough though.

Do you believe in destiny? That even the powers of time can be altered for a single purpose? That the luckiest man who walks upon this earth is the one who finds... true love?
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Kingdom of Ehb » Torg in Glitterdelve Mines
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames