You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Kingdom of Ehb
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: How can we open the tomb of Letiso the Lich?
posted 02-13-06 10:51 PM EDT (US)   
Can anyone explain to me further about this particular walkthrough to find Letiso especially the last paragraph? I tried that already but it didn't work. When you click "Enchant" for Letiso chant, it says that you need a shrine to do this.

"Show Champion Rahvan the four Death Masks to gain entrance to the Azunite Burial Grounds. Follow up with him about his memories coming back and he'll ask you to find and destroy the lich that killed him and enslaved his spirit. He'll give you a chant (Letiso) to use to find the lich's secret tomb.

When you get to the lower Azunite Catacombs, the path will soon split. Take the south path to find a shrine. Clear it out, then stand on the purple tree symbol on the east side of the room. Incant the Letiso chant and the door to the lich's tomb will open."

Replies:
posted 02-17-06 04:56 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
Looks like this server is not active at all. Anyway, nevermind answering this thread coz' I manage to figure out what the problem was really all about.
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Kingdom of Ehb » How can we open the tomb of Letiso the Lich?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames