Please login or register

Utraean Peninsula
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: "priceless" items ?
posted 08-13-03 03:35 AM EDT (US)   
I've heard a rumour that there are "priceless" items to be obtained in the hiroth shop on elite levels.

Is this accurate, and if so, how does one "purchase" a "priceless" item?

Replies:
posted 08-14-03 03:25 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
ive heard this can be done with an extra money mod, although i personaly have never seen a pricless weapon

Pray for the Dead & Fight like Hell for the Living - David Rovics
posted 08-14-03 04:34 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
yeah.. tho, according to rumour..can do it without mods etc....

I'm curious as to how (if true)

posted 08-14-03 07:11 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Yeah, it can be done without...although I don't remember exactly how any more.

Might be that if you sell an item, your money can temporally go up above maximum, allowing you to buy the items. Spellbooks filled with top-line spells are useful for this, since they are worth quite a lot.

posted 08-14-03 07:12 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
you can get more money than is normally possible with no mods by haveing a 2nd player give yu money, you can get above the usual limit in this way and buy the item, i take it you mean priceless as in more than max money, i dont know about ones like star key and townstones that cant be sold.

posted 08-14-03 07:14 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
o, david posted while i was posting, i dont think the Uber-expensive spell book thing works i have heard lots of people who have met people who say theyve done it or heard rumors, but i myself have never done it/seen it done.

posted 08-15-03 03:20 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
ok...think i need to clarify a lil bit here:

According to the rumours I've heard.. in the Hiroth smithy on Elite levels, on a random basis, there are weapons / armour that show up with the price tag of "priceless".

Again, according to what I've heard etc, there are ways to purhase these items without cheating etc. Apparently the game's best items/weapons can be acquired in this "method".

This is what I'd like to discover. Can this be done, and if so, how?

posted 08-15-03 04:34 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Priceless means that they cost more than the maximum you can carry. You can find these items (very, very rarely). I have never been able to buy one, but supposedly if a second player gives you money, you can temporarily have more than the maximum amount and buy "priceless" items.
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Utraean Peninsula » "priceless" items ?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames