Please login or register

Utraean Peninsula
Moderated by David

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Fury's Eye Save Games??
posted 07-25-05 02:10 PM EDT (US)   
My cousin is coming over tomorrow to play Dungeon Siege MP with me and I want to show him the Secret Chicken Level. Unfortunately that requires the Fury's Eye which I haven't got and I've stupidly deleted my previous save games of it! :-(

Therefore I was hoping if anyone of you guys could send me an email with a save game you have of it? I don't need no character but just the Fury's Eye and I'd appreciated it very much I you'd be able to help me out on this one ;-)

Replies:
posted 07-25-05 05:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
I don't think you can transfer items like that.
It shouldn't take more than a minute to get it yourself though.

Quoted from FAQ:

Play an MP game on the 'Kingdom of Ehb' map. Start in Jeriah's Trading Post. In the cave of the 'Crystal Caverns' there is a hidden shrine mini-dungeon. It consists of many rooms where you have to drop something on pressure plates to hold them down and open doors. At the end there is a chest that contains the item 'Fury's Eye'.

It's like watching a flock of clown-like apes trying to navigate a ship, even though the ship has in fact been stranded on some kind of reef for about 7 years and none of the apes have noticed it yet. -Drahnier on OD moderation.
posted 07-26-05 03:14 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
I think you can transfer items like that! ;-)

But are you sure you can find the Fury's Eye in multiplayer? Hey wait a minute... I always thought it was a singleplayer-only item but are you suggesting that I don't load one of my Dungeon Siege save games but instead start a Kingdom of Ehb multiplayer game instead?? Never actually thought of that one (dooh!) but I guess you're right when I come to think of it! I always play the UP map but guess it's true that you can start up a multiplayer game on the Kingdom of Ehb map - by selecting the Trading Post as the starting point? - and even get that Fury's Eye in MP. I'll try it out and thanks for the inspiration ;-)

posted 07-28-05 06:17 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Yep, that's the way to do it. The Fury's Eye is actually the easiest item to fetch, the two others requires far more work.
Dungeon Siege Heaven » Forums » Utraean Peninsula » Fury's Eye Save Games??
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Dungeon Siege Heaven | HeavenGames