Dungeon Siege II – Features
This is the official feature list of Dungeon Siege II.
- Elite Battle Party – Players must choose battle comrades carefully to build a party of up to six members. Parties can be honed over time using an all-new character development system filled with new skills and specialties.
- Hero Powers – As the stakes have increased, so have the party’s abilities. Each class now has access to unique Heroic Powers that are capable of turning the tide of battle, but they require wisdom and strategic timing to use properly.
- Powerful and unusual allies – The packmule was only the beginning. Players can now choose from a number of exotic creatures with special abilities that adventure and grow alongside players.
- More Dangerous Enemies – Players will face-off against opponents whose power and tactical prowess will rival their own. The enemies in “Dungeon Siege II” will have all-new powers and abilities. As a result of the new Coach AI technology introduced in “Dungeon Siege II,” enemies are full of surprises.
- Interactive World – The world of “Dungeon Siege II” is brimming with activity. From pitched battles raging around players as they adventure through the world, to special environments that players can turn to their tactical advantage in the heat of battle – players will do well to pay heed to the world around them.
- Jaw-dropping special effects – The new SFX engine in “Dungeon Siege II” takes visual special effects to the next level for everything from the environmental atmosphere to dazzling spell effects, creating an engrossing and immersive gaming experience.
- Cinematic storytelling – “Dungeon Siege II” introduces a new Flick authoring system providing a new level of in-engine cinematic storytelling that keeps players in the game world instead of pulling them away from it. New story-driven quests provide a deeper adventure that evolves with players as they complete quests and missions. In addition, the dynamic world of “Dungeon Siege II” changes around players in real-time in response to their combat and quests.