This is a short list of some of the new features in “Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna”. You can find our list of features for the original game here.
- Improved control groups – The control groups has been remade to save not only the active slots but also the active spells, making it immensely easier to shift between up to 10 different spells per mage in combat.
- Saves in multiplayer – The status of your quests will now be saved in multiplayer, so you can pick up exactly where you left off the last time you played. Play through the singleplayer campaigns in co-operative with your friends!
- World map – The new world map gives you the chance to realize just how far you’ve actually traveled since you set out from your home. As your quest goes on, more and more of the map is revealed.
- New types of spells – Transformation spells turns your mage into an animal and a powerful melee combatant. Orbs circles their caster and makes the enemies go down faster with the extra attack they gives. Finally the glyphs can be used to create powerful traps where the monsters can be lured.
- Item sets – Collect whole sets of items to have the attributes rise to highly powerful levels. Consists of 3 to 5 pieces.