Death with a Smile
It upsets me when I, or members of my party die in any multiplayer game. In most RPG games, death is a way to penalize the players in one way or another. Penalties can come in a few forms, statistical, attributes reductions, and/or leveling points are subtracted. Sometimes an item found within the player’s character is taken away as well. That’s how a “common” RPG usually deals with death in a game.
Now we move to Dungeon Siege. Does Dungeon Siege deal with death the same was as other RPGs? HELL NO!! Dungeon Siege doesn’t penalize players for dieing, but simply displays a creative death message whenever your character decides to “take a dirt nap”.
Below is a list of some of the death messages you will see when a character has fallen. We can now greet death with smile.
- Farmgirl has passed from this world to the next.
- Farmgirl has fallen.
- Farmgirl has kicked the bucket.
- Farmgirl’s life has been snuffed.
- Farmgirl greets death warmly.
- Farmgirl has decided to stop living for a few.
- Farmgirl would probably love to be resurrected.
- Farmgirl is pushing up daisies.
- Farmgirl has met her maker.
- Farmgirl has bit the big one.
- Farmgirl took a dirt nap.
- Farmgirl has fallen in battle.
- Farmgirl died honorably.
- Farmgirl has temporarily stepped out of this life.
- Farmgirl has been vanquished.
- Farmgirl bought the farmhouse.
- Farmgirl has drawn her last breath.
- Farmgirl was cut down in her prime.
- Farmgirl has been extinguished.
- Farmgirl was mercilessly slaughtered.
- Farmgirl was sent packing.